Today, amidst laundry, grocery shopping, packing for a trip to north Mississippi, cooking, grading papers, and walking three miles (not necessarily in this order), I worked on my Website. I have all four pages saved and linked, and I am THRILLED!!! Being totally candid, I was not looking forward to this. But, as my group members assured me, it wasn't that difficult. Thanks, Dr. Wang, for the tutorial. Without it, I would have been lost.
I have more information to add to all pages, but I think the most tedious part is behind me. Finding all the backgrounds, animated bars, and clip art, and applying these to the web page was very interesting. It is actually addicting to sit and work on the site. One thing lead to another, and before I knew it, I had been tweaking and checking for the better part of the afternoon. And, if anyone checks the posting time of this blog, you will see that I'm still working. Oh yes,
Happy 4th of July everyone!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) That is the downfall of technology. It is VERY addicting. I get so wrapped up in technology, I will look at the clock and it will be 1 or 2 am before I finally get off. I love it. Making websites can be fun! I am not a fan of being forced to do so but it is great when it is for fun!!!
ReplyDelete