Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Week 6 and Counting!

Time passes much too quickly. The classes I am taking and the classes I am teaching are all winding down. I am pleased with the progress, but there is quite a bit of work remaining. As long as I keep up with grading papers as they are submitted and reading and posting by due dates, things should be completed as scheduled. In addition to this, I have found a house, so I may be moving the week classes end and two weeks before the fall semester begins. It is exciting! Moving from a tiny apartment to a house--my first since Katrina. I can't wait! This has been a summer of events. Each has been a lesson in perseverence and self-discipline.

My webpage is coming along. I am experimenting with some changes, but hopefully it will be ready to publish by the first of next week. I am wondering if the background can be changed without causing problems with everything else that I've already done to the website. If so, then I may be starting over. I shall soon see, but isn't it true that practice makes perfect? :-)

2 comments:

  1. You should be able to change the background and it not effect your site at all. I change mine all the time. I am not 100% sure with NVU though. Glad to hear you found a house. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kala. I decided not to try changing the background with NVU since I wasn't sure. At this point, I don't have time to start over.

    ReplyDelete