Saturday, June 27, 2009

Voice Board Message Forwarded

It was interesting to learn how to forward Voice Board messages in emails. Before I attempted this, I had already read the emails from Dr. Wang and other students who had had problems. Because the missing "Forward" icon was resolved before my attempt to forward, it was an easy process for me. I included my group and Dr. Wang in the email recipient list and successfully forwarded the message. This is another way to use the Voice Board in WebCT. This allows students to hear a recorded message in email rather than being logged into the course site. For students with email capabilities on cell telephones, I wonder if they would also be able to hear the message.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great thought Madelon. I didnt even think about the email on the phone. That would be a neat experiment to try but I do not know anyone with email on thier phone :) Glad it worked well for you. Since I teach such youngsters, they are not big on checking their emails much so getting on my site is a better choice but at least I might could send the announcements to the parents' emails so they know what is going on.

    ReplyDelete